Climbing Gym Market to grow by USD 4.18 billion from 2022 to 2027 | The market is fragmented due to the presence of prominent companies like Boulderklub Kreuzberg GmbH, Brooklyn Boulders LLC and CityROCK, and many more - Technavio
NEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2023
NEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2023 /CNW/ - The climbing gym market is estimated to grow by USD 4.18 billion from 2022 to 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.5%. The climbing gym market is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer climbing gym market are Boulderklub Kreuzberg GmbH, Brooklyn Boulders LLC, CityROCK, Climb So iLL, Glasgow Climbing Centre, Go Nature H.K. Ltd., High Point, Latitude Climbing LLC, Momentum Indoor Climbing, Movement, Sender One Climbing LLC, Sputnik Climbing SL, The Castle Climbing Centre, The Cliffs, The Gravity Vault Indoor Rock Gyms, Uprising Climbing Walls Ltd., Vertical Endeavors, Vertical World Inc., Climbing Centre Group Ltd., and Sharma Climbing SL. The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download a Free Sample before buying
- Boulderklub Kreuzberg GmbH: The company offers climbing gyms for adults and kids in Berlin.
- Brooklyn Boulders LLC: The company offers climbing gyms for climbers, adventurers, and fitness lovers in the US. It offers fitness and climbing facilities for adults and children
- CityROCK: The company offers climbing gyms for youth and adults in the US.
- For details on companies and their offerings – Buy the report!
By Geography, the market is classified as North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa. North America will have the largest share of the market. North America is estimated to account for 36% of the growth of the global market during the forecast period. The US is the largest market for climbing gyms in the region owing to the presence of a well-developed sports industry and the high incidence of obesity and diabetes. Therefore, many people in the country participate in sporting activities, such as climbing, to remain healthy. The participation rates in indoor and outdoor climbing have been increasing over the last few years. The emergence of interactive climbing walls and the rise in the number of tourists are also increasing participation rates. North America is a popular destination for many adventure sports, including climbing. Such sports offer various benefits to participants, such as reducing stress, socializing opportunities, and improvement of general well-being. These factors will lead to the launch of more sports clubs and thereby boost the regional market's growth during the forecast period. Download a free sample report to get more insights on the market share of various regions and the contribution of the segments.
- Impactful driver- Increased popularity of outdoor sports
- Key Trend - Inclusion of climbing events in the Olympics
- Major Challenges - Risks of accidents and injuries associated with climbing activities
- By Application, the top-rope climbing segment will account for a significant share of the market growth during the forecast period. Top-rope climbing is also known as top roping. It is a form of rock climbing wherein the climber is securely fastened to a rope by a belayer at the bottom and an anchor system at the top. The popularity of top-rope climbing has increased over the years. It is preferred by a large number of people as a workout, sport, or recreational activity. Top-rope climbing can be done indoors and outdoors. This segment is expected to grow during the forecast period, as top-rope climbing will become more accessible to people in climbing gyms. Modern climbing equipment ensures a high degree of climbing safety.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments - View a free Sample Report
The gym management software market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.12% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 149.32 million. This report extensively covers market segmentation by deployment (cloud-based and on-premise), application (gyms, health clubs, and sports clubs), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa). The demand for gym management software are notably driving the market growth.
The connected gym equipment market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 28.15% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 16,348.77 million. This report extensively covers market segmentation by end-user (residential and commercial), product (cardiovascular training equipment and strength training equipment), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East and Africa, and South America). Increasing smartphone penetration and growing demand for connected gym services are notably driving the connected gym equipment market growth.
Climbing Gym Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 12.5%
YoY growth 2022-2023 (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa
US, China, Japan, Germany, and UK
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Application
7 Market Segmentation by Type
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Vendor Landscape
12 Vendor Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/climbing-gym-market-to-grow-by-usd-4-18-billion-from-2022-to-2027--the-market-is-fragmented-due-to-the-presence-of-prominent-companies-like-boulderklub-kreuzberg-gmbh-brooklyn-boulders-llc-and-cityrock-and-many-more---technavio-301935240.html